Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11rob2k View Post
It's this one, which i think was in 96?
This was in June 1997. Mankind was kinda stuck in a rut around this time as he was still considered a heel, but he was getting cheers and he started introducing elements of humour. This whole interview was straight from Foley's mind, but still in the character of Mankind. Of course this interview was the catalyst for the debut of Dude Love a month later, which is perhaps my ultimate WWE feel-good moment. I was grinning inanely for the duration of it.