Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
11rob2k
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Yeah, ECW Cactus Jack was a mighty close second. 'Anti-Hardcore' and 'Cane Dewey' promos are just breathtaking, considering that they were all his own doing. I chose 1996 Mankind because he knew that fans would only compare him to Cactus Jack, however he got himself psyched so much into the Mankind character that people quickly took on to that character on his own, with calls for wanting Cactus Jack to make a comeback quickly evaporating.
Cane Dewey was one of my favourite promos he cut in ecw, Theres another i really like, where he's sat in the dark saying sometime like he was late to the arena because he couldn't remember way. The way the tone of his voice keeps changing out of no where is unreal he just goes for talking in his soft slow style voice to screaming at the camera and right back to soft talking a few seconds later.

Apart from maybe the Undertaker no one has been able to in brace their gimmick as well as Mick Foley.

I need to go back and watch more from 96 i cant remember much he did in that time. The one thing i do remember is his interview with JR, which i think is the best mic work he did in wwe.

It's this one, which i think was in 96?

Last edited by 11rob2k : 10-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.