Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestler Year 9: Mick Foley

Yeah, ECW Cactus Jack was a mighty close second. 'Anti-Hardcore' and 'Cane Dewey' promos are just breathtaking, considering that they were all his own doing. I chose 1996 Mankind because he knew that fans would only compare him to Cactus Jack, however he got himself psyched so much into the Mankind character that people quickly took on to that character on his own, with calls for wanting Cactus Jack to make a comeback quickly evaporating.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.