Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #1975 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiremyclone View Post
I feel like they'll have The Rock win the gold so he can face Cena at Wrestlemania;, and because he will no doubt have an insane schedule around that time he won't be on RAW every week. So VInce will tell Rock to take the belt everywhere with him, to premieres and talk shows etc because Vince knows the fans will HATE that and totally turn on Rocky. It'll be another desperate ploy to get fans to side more with Cena and boo the Hollywood guy.
I say if they are going to continue to portray Rock as a Hollywood outsider in WWE then just let him actually be that character again. Let him be the opposite of Cena which in a way he already is but run with it. Cena's the white meat babyface who puts smiles on kids faces yet still gets boos. Have Rock be the Hollywood big shot heel even if he will likely receive cheers. I just don't want any more of this subtle attack on Rock's character like they did last time. If you want to make him look like the bad guy opposing Cena then do it the right way by letting Rock heel it up more imo.