Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #3399 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Okay, here's a question for you all, seeing as I'm completely stumped with this one.

Whether you follow my thread or not, it is irrelevant. It isn't a secret that the first half of 2011 was horrible for tag team wrestling in the WWE, with the primary tag teams being Slater and Gabriel, The Usos and Kozlov/Santino. With that being said, with the roster so thin at the time you should understand that it is more difficult than it looks to create legitimate tag teams without ruining the midcard even further. So what I'm doing is bringing in tag teams from afar (the independents and some teams created from FCW wrestlers) and I'm going to TRY and run some sort of tag team initiative. Now, the easy thought would be to run a tag team NXT, which I have put some thought in to it. But baring in mind I would want the majority of, if not ALL, of the tag teams involved to stick around, the competition would be rendered pointless.

Any of you guys have any ideas whatsoever? Because I don't have the foggiest.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote