Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Fantasy Sports Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #241 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: General Fantasy Sports Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
It's possible you're reading too much into it, but lol @ fantasy football drama. Watch The League if you don't.
hahaha, no, I don't think I am reading too much in to it.

I am glad that the game is being played fairly with all people active in the line ups, it's just kinda sad if a guy has to nudge his buddy to wake up and set his line up the week he plays me. Myself and the commish don't get along very well most of the time. Also, he tips the chick who turned him down because he 'still has feelings for her'. The only thing she knows about football is Tom Brady. Her team is pretty good, but there is no way she would be dropping and adding the players she has without any help.

I play for fun. Win or lose, I don't mind. I just don't like how the guy who runs the league can't be trusted because he is biased. It takes the fun out of it.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote