Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #90 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Still hoping for a French setting and an English one too in future games.
Agreed.

Yes, it's a huge jump, just not one I'm that big on. If they went to ancient Egypt/Greece or something, that'd be a huge jump too and I'd be ecstatic. American Revolution? Not that interesting of a time period. To me. Maybe to Americans, maybe to other people, I don't find it that interesting, personally. I'm still going to love the hell out of the game because it's Assassin's Creed but I'd love it even more if I loved the setting as much as I did in II and Brotherhood.

The one thing I'll give the American Revolution is it beats the shit out of World War II. I heard that was discussed as a setting and good god, BORING. I'm glad they at least went with the more interesting American time period.

The one American time period I am a huge fan of and would've loved to have seen is, I don't know what they call it officially, but the Gold Rush/Old West period. I would've LOVED an AC game set in the old west, but if they did that, I guess it just becomes Red Dead Redemption with hidden blades.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-28-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote