Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #90 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Still hoping for a French setting and an English one too in future games.
Agreed.

Yes, it's a huge jump, just not one I'm that big on. If they went to ancient Egypt/Greece or something, that'd be a huge jump too and I'd be ecstatic. American Revolution? Not that interesting of a time period. To me. Maybe to Americans, maybe to other people, I don't find it that interesting, personally. I'm still going to love the hell out of the game because it's Assassin's Creed but I'd love it even more if I loved the setting as much as I did in II and Brotherhood.

The one thing I'll give the American Revolution is it beats the shit out of World War II. I heard that was discussed as a setting and good god, BORING. I'm glad they at least went with the more interesting American time period.

The one American time period I am a huge fan of and would've loved to have seen is, I don't know what they call it officially, but the Gold Rush/Old West period. I would've LOVED an AC game set in the old west, but if they did that, I guess it just becomes Red Dead Redemption with hidden blades.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-28-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote