Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
TJTheGr81
Getting over in the mid-card

TJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friendsTJTheGr81 needs to make some friends
Default re: Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Oh my God will the over analyzing of Ryback/Punk stop.

All I've been hearing is the same shit. "Ryback's first long match. He needs to prove he can go"

Seriously, this isn't the first time he's doing the Ryback gimmick and I can damn sure say this isn't going to be his first long match. The guy's been competing for years now. I'm sure Ryback knows how to tell a story in the ring.

Oh and the worst thing WWE could do is have Ziggler cash in. There's no momentum on Ziggler right now. Apart from mentioning it probably about 2 times in the past month, they haven't really played off the whole Ziggler has assured us that he is going to cash in at HIAC. That and no one will care since he cashed on a boring ass Big Show vs Sheamus feud.
Having the MITB winner cash in with no momentum has become as much of a tradition as the MITB match itself. Plus him cashing in on a boring feud won't matter. Nearly everything Sheamus has been involved in during his title reign has been boring.

It's About Damn Time.
TJTheGr81 is offline   Reply With Quote