Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(
View Single Post
post #87 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Gotten to because OUR COUNTRY WILL FINALLY BE FREE.

I still fail to see why you want Europe agaain. It would literally be the same landscape.
Stop with this "gotten to" shit. I'm just not very big on American history. That's all. It's the same reason I wouldn't want a game set in China or Africa (ancient Egypt excluded) or something, I'm less interested in that portion of history. I can handle it as a setting, it's just not my first choice. Geez. I like settings like Renessiance Italy, medieval/1800's England, ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, etc. I'm not American, so maybe it has something to do with the fact I don't like them pandering to Americans, just like everyone else does.

If it's a different city (a different country, at that, too), it's a different landscape so I don't know what you mean by that. In AC II, Florence looks nothing like Venice and in Brotherhood, Rome looks nothing like them, and in Revelations, Constantinople looks nothing like them. What are you talking about, have you even played the games?

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome