Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

485K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#10,042 ·
What are you doing here Noyk? It hasn't been a month yet.

Just killing time till my digestion takes place so I can go workout. Upper-body day.

And put that behind ya man, c'mon let's just go back like this thread was before, no need to bicker 24/7

#10,044 ·
Yeah I saw your upper body in the workout thread. Looks like you got a lot of work to do.
Yeah had to stop doing physical exercise due to a soccer injury, so I stopped for almost a year. I've already done some great improvements though, especially in my arms, you'll see :p

#10,049 ·
Tell me your diet and exercise routine.

Lately I have been eating mainly vegetables and white meat, along with a lot of fruit. And drinking a lot more water as well. I've been told that fish has lots of protein, but I just can't stand fish..Ewgh.

As for my exercise routine, I've been told that I am over pushing it but the results have been amazing, so yeah.
Monday I do upper-body exercises (benchpresses, push-ups, pull-ups, work on traps, back muscles, etc;.)
Then the next day I just do cardio/fat burning exercises, like go out for a jog in the morning.

Then I take a 1-day rest, repeat, and so on. I haven't worked on my abs as much, as I read somewhere that it's worthless unless you drop your body fat %

Anyway, I'll post a picture of my arm flexed, compared to the one I posted 2 weeks ago, you'll see the difference already :)

#10,054 ·
Anyway I'm off for my workout routine, I'll be back in a couple of hours. If you have any tips BULLY, please share, I'm a bit new to this so any advice is welcome. :)

#10,059 ·
Lately I have been eating mainly vegetables and white meat, along with a lot of fruit. And drinking a lot more water as well. I've been told that fish has lots of protein, but I just can't stand fish..Ewgh.

As for my exercise routine, I've been told that I am over pushing it but the results have been amazing, so yeah.
Monday I do upper-body exercises (benchpresses, push-ups, pull-ups, work on traps, back muscles, etc;.)
Then the next day I just do cardio/fat burning exercises, like go out for a jog in the morning.

Then I take a 1-day rest, repeat, and so on. I haven't worked on my abs as much, as I read somewhere that it's worthless unless you drop your body fat %

Anyway, I'll post a picture of my arm flexed, compared to the one I posted 2 weeks ago, you'll see the difference already :)
As far as protein is concerned you need to take one gram per pound of body weight. Forget about the day break work a split program where you work different body parts on different days e.g. monday chest tuesday legs and so on and so forth. Dont use machines use free weights they will use your stabilising muscles and you will get bigger. Always focus on tensing your core and clinching your back. If you're benching have a spotter. so you can push out more reps. Take whey protien shakes as a supplement. nothing else. Oatmeal, rice and nuts are your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.