Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #5200 (permalink)
Hybird
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Hybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

So I took the week trial of Hulu+ (missed allot of RAW and Smackdown, needed to catch up) Of course I checked out the Anime section. Huge library of anime even some I never thought would be streamed.

But...

It's all in Japanese dub and Englsh sub, worse yet some have the ever so lovely "half" marketing tactic, where they only give you a portion of the series. Ran into this during my viewing of Tenchi Universe of all series, and expect there to be plenty more with this tactic.

Needless to say I'm sticking with Netflix, despite the weakening library it at least viewable (still can't watch subbed on a consistent basis, hurts eyes) and aside from the recent season 2 cut of Kenichi and the missing last season of FMA: Brother hood, Netflix doesn't "Half".

[This is where I'd put one of my drawings I worked hard on in my sig, but since I'd have to spring five bucks to do so, I'll just put me photobucket link here.]

Hybird's Photobucket
Hybird's Deviant Art
(Better work is in my deviant...)