Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York City
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Re: Top 5 most entertaining superstars current?
1) CM Punk - The heel run was fantastic, the heel run has been fantastic. His face run was good I guess, but he's way better off as a heel because his mic-skills are miles better, and his character is miles better better. He's the main reason why I like to tune into Raw on a weekly basis.
2) Paul Heyman - This man is simply a god among men on a mic, and is a natural at it. Honestly, I could listen to him talk all day. He gets better and better each week, and can turn sh*t into gold.
3) Team Hell-No - The chemistry between them has been off the charts, they're a well-worked tag team, and have been entertaining the hell out of me since they were first paired up. Kane & Daniel Bryan in 2012 reminds me very much of Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit from 2002 - not just in terms of storyline, but entertainment/comedy wise as well.
4) Damien Sandow - I've been impressed since his debut and he's just an all-around brilliant up-and-comer. His gimmick is remarkable, crowd-pleasing, well-done. One of the best mic-workers on the roster today, and I'm really hoping he dispurts from the Rhodes Scholars because I feel he's been held back from a well deserved singles push.
5) JBL - Yeah, you heard me. I'm enjoying his commentary just as much as I was in 2006-2007. He may not be there full-time, but I feel he's still the second best thing on SmackDown at the moment. Hope he sticks around longer, but if not then I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Last edited by VladMan2012; 10-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.