Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #82 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
I still don't think I'll like this game as much as I did 2 and BH. For me, the series is about Ezio, Italy, the Reinessance, this whole American War crap doesn't do anything for me and Connor looks like a boring character. Hope it will be at least better than the craptastic Revelations.
Agreed somewhat. I was pissed when they announced the setting was the American Revolution and I still am, because I don't think it's the best setting for an AC game, but I've lightened up on that a bit and I am enjoying what I've seen of it. I want a setting closer in nature to Italy (not Italy again, though) than the US war theme, but this isn't the last game, according to the developers, it's only closing off the current story, so maybe we can get another good setting down the line. What I have seen is definitely better than everything in Revelations put together, so I don't think you need to worry about AC III being less of a game than that piece of crap. This is more of a full fledged experience as opposed to a cash grab before the real big game comes out like Revelations.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-28-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote