Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
ILLALLU
Learning to break kayfabe

ILLALLU 101 - 250ILLALLU 101 - 250
Default re: Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

Interested to see what they're going to do with the main event. They have the chance to make Ryback a real star if they give him the win, but on the other hand they'll be passing up on a chance to have a real money match with Rock vs. Punk next January. Sure they can put the belt back on Punk in some screwy way sometime before the turn of the year, but the match at the Rumble wouldn't have the same effect if Punk's already been beaten. As for the actual match, it doesn't necessarily need Hell in a Cell but I think it will add to the match. I reckon they should continue with only the main event being in the Hell in a Cell if they continue with the PPV in the coming years, since 2/3 matches in a night can be somewhat of an overkill, plus it adds to the hype of the match if just that one is held in the cell.

As for the rest of the card, the tag title and IC matches have the potential to be sleeper matches of the night. Hope Cesaro vs. Gabriel finds its way onto the card as well, I enjoyed their past 2 matches, and Cesaro needs that definitive win over Gabriel.
ILLALLU is offline   Reply With Quote