Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #5193 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

I have both set at an even level, but Dragon Ball really doesn't get the praise that it should. It's so forgotten behind the mass consumption of DBZ all over the world. DBZ is so damn amazing(mainstream or not, i'll love it till I die) but Dragon Ball deserves a big amount of credit too.

Give it what it deserves people. If they saw how awesome those martial arts tournaments are and how legit Tien is, then I think some people will know what is up. Not to mention the stuff with King Piccolo. This is the story that laid the foundation for DBZ. It's wonderful. Plus, the lighter feel of it meaning to be a comedy from the start is SUCH a wonderful transition from taking a break with DBZ. Talk about polar opposites with a franchise using the same characters. Goku is such a carefree guy, but those villians in Z really got under his skin. Fast too. Don't fuck with his family. Then you'll be ok, haha.