Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #371 (permalink)
HeatWave
GET MY BAGS

HeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

-So when was the last time a Bob Stoops team has won a high profile/big atmosphere game? I swear he's been living off of that FSU game in 2000 + wins over underachieving Longhorn squads

-KSU is hurt now that Notre Dame has beaten Oklahoma, which now may be hurt if Oregon beats USC, and Oregon IS now hurt that Oregon State has lost AND if they face USC in the title game USC may be walking in with 3-4 losses...In a weird way, someone is gonna backpedal into a game with Bama because everyone's best wins are starting to fade.. I'm not saying Bama has the best wins in the world, but whoever doesnt get that #2 spot will most likely have a gripe

-I'm not gonna complain about my Wolverines using a 3rd stringer once Denard got knocked out the game..No I will not..I promise I wont..*throws chair*

-Ummm..AJ Mcarron may have one of the best seasons a QB returning from a national championship squad to win a another has had in a long time and might not even be top 3 in the Heisman votes..I don't know how to feel about that

-HOW DO YOU HAVE A WR HAVE 350+ RECEIVING YARDS AND STILL LOSE!!!! :LMAO Lane Kiffin was already feeling heat in LA and today certainly does not help..

Twitter
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote