Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2010

Thread: WWE 2010
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
TigerBoy979
Learning to break kayfabe

TigerBoy979 is an after thoughtTigerBoy979 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE 2010

Friday Night SmackDown!.

'I Made It' by Kevin Rudolf plays in the background, as we start off with a recap of everything from WrestleMania 26 that affects SmackDown, starting with the 26-man battle royal, and when Shad Gaspard eliminates JTG, the video quickly cuts to Shad's attack on JTG on Raw. We then see the final two in the match, Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu. Ryder charges for a Rough Ryder, but Tatsu sends him up and over, but his feet don't quite hit the floor, so Tatsu finishes the job with a Buzzsaw Kick, making him the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship. We next see what happened in the Money in the Bank match, with Drew McIntyre and Matt Hardy costing each other the match, as well as an amazing Zig Zag off the ladder on Hardy, and Kane just generally wreaking havoc. The match between Rey Mysterio and CM Punk is next, with the Straight-Edge Society's number game getting the better of Mysterio to start off with, but then Mysterio starts to use his speed to turn it against them, before hurricanranaing Punk into Luke Gallows, before winning the match with a 619. Next is the World Heavyweight Championship contest between champion Chris Jericho and Edge, with Jericho hitting Edge with the championship and Edge kicking out of it, as well as a Codebreaker which he also kicks out of. Jericho kicks out of two spears, and counters a third into another Codebreaker which gets him the win, but after the match, an irate Edge spears Jericho through the barricade! We then see the final match of the night, where Shawn Michaels and Undertaker fought for their livelihoods and as with the last match, both hit their signature moves, but couldn't put the other away, but finally, the Deadman put the Showstopper's career to rest with one final Tombstone. We then see the NXT tag-match on RAW, showing the eliminations in quick succession: with Heath Slater having a fit on the stage, Justin Gabriel rolling David Otunga up, Darren Young tapping out to Daniel Bryan's LeBell Lock, Wade Barrett hitting the Wasteland through the table to Ryan Sheffield, Michael Tarver nailing Justin Gabriel with Tarver's Lightning, Sheffield returning and hitting Barrett with the Sheffield Shock, and finally, the Tarver's Lightning that ended it all to Bryan. We see Tarver celebrating before the package ends.

'DO YOU KNOW THE ENEMY'

*Pyro* *Pyro *Pyro*

The camera pans around the crowd here in Las Vegas, Nevada, who are very excited for the first SmackDown of the wrestling year.

Todd Grisham: Hello, and welcome to SmackDown, where we're only five nights removed from a massive WrestleMania 26..

Matt Striker: By hook or by crook, Chris Jericho managed to retain his World Heavyweight Championship against a very game Rated-R Superstar.

Todd Grisham: But it was Edge who got the last laugh, Spearing Jericho straight through a barricade!

Matt Striker: You know what they say, Todd; he who laughs last laughs loudest, and chances are Edge'll be laughing if Jericho loses the Championship to Undertaker in our main event tonight.

Todd Grisham: Jericho's injured ribs will definitely be a factor, and there's a good chance that we could have a new champion here in Sin City..

'METALINGUS'

The Rated-R Superstar makes his way down to the ring, looking sore after the competitve match last night with Chris Jericho.

Todd Grisham: And here he is, Matt. He was the 2002 King of the Ring, 2005 Mr. Money in the Bank, and the winner of this year's Royal Rumble, but he still couldn't get the job done last night against the first-ever Undisputed WWE Champion.

Matt Striker: True, but Jericho had to resort to smashing Edge in the head with the title, and it still wouldn't put Edge away!

Edge: Last night, Chris Jericho defeated me. I'll admit it - he was the better man. Chris Jericho was the better man last night - at cheating. I wrestled a fair, clean match; but Chris Jericho needed to hit me with the title belt that should belong to me to win. Yep, Chris Jericho; truly the Best in the World at what he does - cheating like a bitch!

'BREAK THE WALLS DOWN'

Chris Jericho hits the ring, looking smug after last night's win, but pissed at Edge's allegations. He has his ribs taped up.

Chris Jericho: Are you - are you alright, Edge? You're looking a little green over there…

Jericho gasps in mock realization.

Chris Jericho: Wait - you're not just a little bit jealous, are you, Edge?

Edge: No, of course not, why would I be jealous; just because you've got the Championship that belongs to me around your waist?.

Chris Jericho: This belongs to you? That is the biggest load of crap I've heard since someone said John Cena could wrestle; if this belonged to you, you would've been able to take it from me at WrestleMania while you had the chance -

Edge: - which I would've done if you hadn't have smashed it into my skull! I deserve a rematch!

Chris Jericho: You speared me through a damn barricade at WrestleMania; you don't deserve a title shot, you deserve a suspension!

'MACMILITANT'

Teddy Long dances out onto the stage.

Teddy Long: Now, I see you two playa's have some unfinished business, but tonight, Chris, you're locked into a World title match with the Undertaker tonight, so Edge is gonna have to wait. But since you're so eager for a match, Edge, you're gonna face Kane tonight, and if you win, you'll get a title shot at Extreme Rules! Holla!

The crowd gives a great pop as our second main event is revealed! Chris Jericho is looking pissed, but Edge is thrilled at his second chance. Jericho yells at Long, and then turns into a Spear from Edge! Edge poses with the World Championship over the top of Jericho as we head to commercial.

*Commercial*

'HATE ME NOW'

Hate Me Now by Nas plays and it becomes clear that Shad Gaspard has new music, as well as new attire, wearing black trunks with a spiky silver pattern on the bottom, and with 'MY TIME' in big silver letters on the back..

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first, from the streets of Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 290 pounds, .Shad Gaspard!

As Gaspard gets in the ring, he pushes the top rope down, and yells out 'MY TIME!.

'THUG BUG'

There is little to no reaction for the rarely seen Slam Master J, but he comes out ready to face his former friend.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from the A-T-L, weighing in at 220 pounds, Slam Master J!

J makes his way down the ramp, but doesn't make it all the way to the ring, as Gaspard is there to meet him at the foot of the ramp with the Beast Foot! He throws the man formerly known as Jesse into the steel steps, where he falls into a seated position. Shad takes a few steps backwards, yells out 'MY TIME!', and then hits J with the Beast Foot against the cold, hard steel, leaving him in a crumpled heap on the floor! Shad shows no remorse whatsoever, and the ref has no choice but to call this match a no contest..

SHAD GASPARD vs SLAM MASTER J - No Contest

Shad gets up to the top of the ramp, where he turns back to look at the destruction he has left, and then smirks. He turns back around to head backstage, and gets hit with Da Shout Out on the stage! Its JTG! He was meant to be at home resting, but it seems like he couldn't resist getting back at his former partner after what happened on RAW. JTG goes back to check on his friend J, who is being carried off on a stretcher, as we head backstage, where SmackDown's new backstage interviewer, Tiffany.is standing by with the Rated-R Superstar, Edge.

Tiffany: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Tiffany, and I'm standing by with the man who tonight has a chance to once again become number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge, how do you feel about having to take on one of the most dominant forces in WWE history, Kane, in our first main event tonight?

Edge: Well, Tiff, Kane and I have a lot of history. I stole his wife, he interrupted my wedding and Tombstoned the priest, and then he beat me. He beat me, but that was nearly 5 years ago. Since then, I have become a nine-time world champion, and Kane has sat around doing nothing, and how long has he held the World title? One - measly - day. And that was 12 years ago. Since then, Kane has become a shell of his former self, and tonight will be another example of that, when I Spear him in half!

*Commercial*

'THE FINAL COUNTDOWN'

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one-fall, and it is to determine the number-two rank in the NXT competiton.

The rookie currently at rank 2 in the inaugural NXT competition, Daniel Bryan, makes his way down to the ring for his match with the last-ranked Heath Miller. He pumps his fist shouting 'YES!' as he sidesteps down the ramp, climbs up onto the turnbuckle, and sings the refrain of 'The Final Countdown' along with the crowd.

'BLACK OR WHITE'

Miller walks down to the ring seriously lacking the enthusiasm of his opponent, still fuming at his rank. He talks some trash to Bryan, before...

'MACMILITANT'

Here comes the SmackDown General Manager, Theodore Long for the second time tonight..

Teddy Long: Now, before you two playa's start your match, I have an announcement to make concerning this competition. Now, I'm busy enough controlling the SmackDown Superstars and RAW doesn't have a General Manager, so Bret Hart and I have decided to appoint a new General Manager for NXT! This new manager will be revealed next week on RAW! Holla!

The crowd pops big for this announcement, as Bryan shrugs and the bell rings.

Match 2 - Daniel Bryan vs Heath Miller - Rank 2 on the line

Bryan is hit with a big kick to the gut from Miller, who quickly goes on the offensive, whipping his opponent into the corner. Miller lays into him with some boots to the midsection, before stepping back and looking for a corner clothesline... .no, Bryan moves out of the way and Miller eats turnbuckle. He bounces off, and then gets caught with a picture perfect dropkick courtesy of the American Dragon. AmDrag lifts Miller into a seated position, takes a step back, and then charges at him, hitting him with a neck snap! Bryan then grabs the arm of Miller, followed by the head, and then locks in the dragon sleeper! Miller is fading, and he randomly strikes out, hitting the referee with his forearm. With no ref to disqualify him, he swings his elbow backwards, connecting with the groin of Bryan! Miller leaves the ring to get a chair, and slides back in with it, but Bryan dropkicks it straight into his face! He kicks the chair out of the ring, before going for the cover, and the conveniently recovered referee makes the count...

3!

'THE FINAL COUNTDOWN'

Tony Chimel: Here's your winner and still the number two rank in the NXT competition, the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan!

As with before the match, Bryan sidesteps around the ring repeatedly shouting 'YES!' He does three laps before climbing onto the top rope and singing the refrain of 'The Final Countdown' along with the crowd. Heath Miller, however, has recovered, and gets Bryan in a back to back position... before nailing him with his finisher; a hangman's neckbreaker called Miller's Crossing. Miller talks a little trash to his fallen enemy, before we head to commercial.

*Commercial*

'WHITE NOISE'

Tony Chimel: The following tag team match is set for one fall. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 442 pounds, the team of Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft, the Dudebusters!

One of SmackDown's brightest young tag teams, Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft make their way to the ring for some pretty good heat; nothing earthshaking, but not bad nonetheless. .

'DOMINATION'

The Guyanese Goliath, Ezekiel Jackson makes his way to the ring to slightly more boos than his opponents. He poses, flexing before making it into the ring where he waits for his partner...

'PAIN'

Big Zeke's former partner in ECW, Vladimir Kozlov, makes his way to the ring, and the Dudebusters have a tall task ahead of them. .Kozlov and Jackson stare down, arguing about who will start off, but Jackson eventually pats Kozlov on the back and steps through the ropes..

Match 3 - The Dudebusters vs Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov

Jackson is in the ring with Croft, and nails him with a huge clothesline. He then picks him up, and nails him with an Oklahoma Stampede. Jackson waits for Croft to get to his knees, before running off the ropes and damn near kicking his head off. He makes the cover...

Barreta breaks it up with a knee to the head of Jackson. Jackson goes after Barreta, but Croft gets him with a schoolboy...

Jackson powers out, and is livid at the fact that he was almost caught then. He grabs Croft by the throat, and throws him across the ring, inadvertently knocking Kozlov off the apron. Jackson shows little concern for his partner, lifting Croft up, and throws him back down into the mat with a scoop slam! Jackson is getting pumped now, and he flexes... BEFORE TURNING INTO THE IRON CURTAIN! Vladimir Kozlov just nailed his partner with the Iron Curtain, and leaves the ring, essentially throwing this match away! Croft puts his arm over Jackson's chest...

3!

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners: the team of Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft, the Dudebusters!.

Barreta grabs two mics and gives one to Croft.

Trent Barreta: Ya see that? Caylen and myself just proved why we are the best tag team in the world today by beating two of the most dominant forces in the WWE.

Caylen Croft: Bret Hart overlooked us on Monday in the number one contenders match, so we need some competiton!.

'MACMILITANT'

Teddy Long:
A'ight, playas, you want competition?

Trent Barreta: Yeah!

Teddy Long: Then it looks like its high time to unveil the new tag team over from RAW; Jorge Arias and Donny Marlow!

'REPESTO'

The two men come out from backstage. Arias is a Mexican American, and is wearing a white singlet, jeans, and a black bandana. Marlow is a muscly Tongan-American, and is wearing a black tank top, jeans, a black beanie and .dark glasses. The two teams stare down in the middle of the ring for a moment, before Barreta slaps the big man in the face! Marlow holds his face for a moment, before nailing Barreta with a huge DDT! Barreta rolls out of the ring, and Croft realizes how much trouble he's got himself into! He tries to run for it, but Marlow is too quick, and nails him with a Samoan drop, before Arias leaps off the top rope with a high-angle senton bomb, which he calls the Falling Star! The two men celebrate in the ring as we head to commercial.

*Commercial*

'THIS FIRE BURNS'

CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Serena make their way to the ring, all looking pretty angry after their loss at WrestleMania to Rey Mysterio.

CM Punk: WrestleMania was supposed to be my night. It was meant to be the night that Rey Mysterio would join the Straight-Edge Society, but for whatever reason, namely Mysterio's unfair advantage when using his knee brace as a weapon. Rey, I want a rematch at Extreme Rules!

'BOOYAKA 619'

Rey Mysterio: Punk, you lie about many things, but you were actually right this time; I did beat you at WrestleMania. And if you want a rematch with the same stipulation as at WrestleMania, you're gonna have to put something of your own on the line; lets go with your hair!

CM Punk: That's not gonna happen, Rey....

'MACMILITANT'

Teddy Long: You two playas obviously wanna fight, and you're gonna have a chance to do that at Extreme Rules. As for the stipulation, that will be decided in next weeks main event when Luke Gallows will go one-on-one with a Superstar of Mysterio's choosing. If Gallows wins, Punk will choose the stipulation; if he loses, Mysterio will choose it. Oh, and by the way, the SES will be banned from ringside!

Punk is livid, but Mysterio taunts the SES as we head backstage, where Tiffany is standing by with SmackDown's newest tag team, Jorge Arias and Donny Marlow.

Tiffany: Here I am again, but this time I am with Jorge Arias & Donny Marlow. Jorge, Donny, we haven't ever seen you before here in the WWE, what's the story behind your partnership?

Donny Marlow: Ah, Jorge 'n I go way back. We first met over ten years ago in the street when I was getting beaten up by a gang of thugs, but Jorgey here saved my life.

Jorge Arias: Yeah, I got stabbed that night, but I tore a man's eyeball out as well, and Donny 'n I 'ave been friends ever since.

Donny Marlow: The two of us have been wrestlin' all around the world for nearly ten years now, and we were signed to RAW last December, but there wasn't a good enough time for us to debut over there, but SmackDown is as good a place as any for us to make our mark. My father, Haku, was a legendary tag team wrestler with the late, great Andr้ the Giant, and we're hoping that our team will reach the point set by the legends of the past.

Tiffany: Thank you for your time, and good luck here on SmackDown!

*Commercial*

'BROKEN DREAMS'

Tony Chimel: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing in at 254 pounds, he is the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre makes his way to the ring, and he is not wearing his normal blue and white attire, now his attire is predominantly black with gold patterning.

'I AM PERFECTION'

Tony Chimel: And his partner, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler makes his way to the ring wearing a black vest that reads 'I AM PERFECTION DZ' on the back.

'LIVE FOR THE MOMENT'

Tony Chimel: And their opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 235 pounds, Matt Hardy!

Matt Hardy does his V1 taunt before heading down the ramp.

'BIG EPIC THING'

Tony Chimel: And his partner, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 221 pounds, Yoshi Tatsu!

The number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship, Yoshi Tatsu comes down to a new theme; he is no longer jumping and dancing around. His previously white strip in his hair is now red, and he is wearing black pants with white kanji on it. The Japanese Diva, Gail Kim trails behind him, and plants a kiss on his cheek before the match begins.

Match 4 - Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler vs Matt Hardy & Yoshi Tatsu w/ Gail Kim

Ziggler & Hardy start off here, and Ziggler's days of offering for a handshake are gone, as he goes straight for a slap to the face. This only serves to piss Hardy off though, as he goes for the double leg takedown, and starts laying into Ziggler with lefts and rights! Ziggler eventually turns the tables and hits Hardy with a few punches of his own before the ref separates the two. Hardy is pissed at Ziggler, who taunts the man who will not die, who just comes right back into the fight, nailing Ziggler with a forearm smash, knocking him to the ground. Hardy grabs Ziggler in an inverted facelock, and then drops him to the mat with an inverted DDT! Hardy goes for the cover…

Ziggler just gets his shoulder up and crawls towards the opposition's corner, and Hardy charges in looking for a corner clothesline; but Ziggler ducks out, and Hardy bounces off the turnbuckle into a huge superkick! This could be it…

Hardy gets his shoulder up, and Ziggler gets right back on the offense, getting his opponent in a headlock. After a moment, Ziggler flips, and does a headstand, just showing off to the crowd, but Tatsu comes in, and shoot kicks the exposed midsection of Ziggler, breaking the headlock. Ziggler goes after Tatsu, but Hardy grabs him from behind, lifts him up in a crucifix position, and then hits him with Splash Mountain! This has gotta be over…

No! The pinfall is broken up with a kick to the head by McIntyre, who quickly slips out of the ring to avoid Hardy, who points at Drew, before Ziggler nails him with the Zig Zag! He makes the pin, and as Yoshi Tatsu tries to save Hardy, he is cut off with a big boot from McIntyre.

3!

'I AM PERFECTION'

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre!

Matt Hardy is livid that this one got away, and grabs Ziggler from the top rope, and nails him with a Twist of Fate! Drew McIntyre tries to cheap shot Tatsu, but the man from Tokyo ducks, and then nails the Intercontinental Champion with a huge roundhouse kick! He signals that he's coming for his title, before shaking Hardy's hand..

Gail Kim: McIntyre, your days as champion are almost up, because next week on SmackDown, Yoshi Tatsu is cashing in his title shot!

McIntyre holds his head while walking up the ramp, while Tatsu & Kim kiss passionately in the middle of the ring.

*Commercial*

'MAN ON FIRE'

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 323 pounds, Kane!.

Its time for the first of two main events tonight, where we'll see the 2010 Royal Rumble winner, Edge, take on the always dangerous Kane. Kane sets off his pyro, and he's angry after his Money in the Bank loss last Sunday.

'METALINGUS'

The Rated-R Superstar makes his way to the ring to a huge pop. He points to the heavens as his pyro goes off, charges down the ramp, and then slides into the ring in typical Edge fashion..

Match 5 - Kane vs Edge

Kane whips his opponent into the ropes, but gets caught on the way back with a spinning heel kick...

Kane gets his shoulder up easily, and Edge doesn't look at all surprised. He bounces off the ropes once more... and runs into a big boot…

Edge gets out easily as well, and these two men are at a stalemate right now. Edge backs into the corner, and Kane runs into the corner looking for a clothesline, but Edge catches him with a flapjack, sending Kane careening out of the ring! Kane goes face first into the concrete outside, and Edge goes to the top waiting for Kane to stand up... missile dropkick to the Big Red Monster, sending him into the barricade! Edge looks to have hurt himself as well, and the referee starts the count...

Edge slides back into the ring...

Kane does too, and he is met with a big boot to the head by Edge, who makes the cover…

Kane just gets his shoulder up, and now Edge is amazed at just how much punishment Kane is willing to take. Edge whips Kane into the ropes, but he bends over too early, and is caught with a running DDT! Kane goes up top, and nails Edge with a diving clothesline, could this be it?

Now its Kane's turn to be stunned, as neither of these men are going to be put to rest! Kane raises his hand in anticipation for a chokeslam, he grabs Edge by the throat, lifts him up… but Edge slips out, bounces off the ropes, SPEAR BY EDGE! This has gotta be it…

What the? The ref just got pulled out of the ring, and the camera pans out to show Chris Jericho! The ref gets thrown into the barricade, before the Champion runs into the ring, and hits Edge with a Codebreaker! Jericho runs out of the ring, grabs the ref and rips his shirt off, pulling it over his own shoulders! He slides back in the ring to count the pin...

1,2,3!

Tony Chimel: Here's your winner, Kane!

After the unbelievably fast count, Edge will not be getting a World Championship shot, and it looks as if Chris Jericho got what he wanted tonight..

*Commercial*

'BREAK THE WALLS DOWN'

The current World Heavyweight Champion comes out for his second title defense in a week smirking after what happened before the break. We see a replay of Jericho costing Edge a match with Kane and the number one contendership. Jericho laughs after watching this as the lights go out.

'REST IN PEACE'

The Undertaker makes his fabled entrance for the first time since retiring Shawn Michaels last Sunday. This is his chance to win a fourth World Heavyweight Championship; the same championship he lost to Jericho at Elimination Chamber following Shawn Michaels' interference, but now, there is no way Michaels can interfere. The lights come back on, and Jericho is looking worried. The hat and cloak come off, as a graphic comes onto the screen telling us that this is indeed for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one-fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Death Valley, weighing in at 299 pounds, he is the Phenom of the WWE, The Undertaker!

'Taker remains emotionless as he is announced to the crowd.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Jericho smirks and raises the title, before handing it over to referee Scott Armstrong for what could be the last time. Armstrong raises the title high above his head to symbolize what's at stake here tonight.

Match 6 - Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker - World Heavyweight Championship

Halfway through the match, and we still don't have a clear winner. Undertaker nails with some lefts and rights, sending Jericho into the ropes. He takes a step back, watching Jericho fall to the ground, before planting him with a running DDT. 'Taker hovers over Jericho a bit too long, as he gets hit with a low blow, and as the referee's vision is obstructed by the Deadman, he gets away with it. Jericho springboards off the middle rope, and hits 'Taker with a Lionsault! He goes to lock in the Walls, perhaps prematurely because Undertaker sits up before he can be turned over! He grabs Y2J around the throat, causing him to break the hold! 'Taker stands up, still holding Jericho, and plants him with a chokeslam!

Jericho has his foot under the bottom rope! Undertaker raises his arm; its time for Jericho's Last Ride as World Champ! Undertaker lifts him up, but on the way down, Jericho hits him with the Codebreaker!.

And the ref gets pulled out of the ring! Its Edge! Both Jericho and Undertaker are up, and Edge charges at Jericho for a Spear... but Y2J dives out of the way and Edge Spears Undertaker instead! Jericho Codebreakers Edge, throws him out of the ring, and makes the cover. A new ref, Chad Patton runs down to make the count…

3!

Edge has inadvertently cost The Undertaker the World Heavyweight Championship! Edge is starting to recover, and Undertaker is up! Jericho quickly leaves the ring, as Undertaker Tombstones Edge, sending a message to the World Champion, who knows that he was lucky here tonight, as Friday Night SmackDown comes to an end with 'Taker and Jericho staring down from afar.

Quick Results

Shad Gaspard and Slam Master J fought to a No Contest.

Daniel Bryan def. Heath Miller

The Dudebusters def. Ezekiel Jackson & Vladimir Kozlov

Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler def. Matt Hardy & Yoshi Tatsu

Kane def. Edge

Chris Jericho def. Undertaker

Sheamus and Mark Henry battle for the right to face Triple H this Sunday at Extreme Rules as Monday Night Raw is now posted!

Last edited by TigerBoy979 : 10-28-2012 at 12:22 AM.
TigerBoy979 is offline   Reply With Quote