Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

Just finished reading your second episode Jam, Thought I would give you some feedback on it.

Homicide opening the show getting some cheap heat didn't really do much for me. Glad to see Foley came out to set up Red vs Homicide for the main event cause im just not feeling this feud but after reading this episode it would seem there is more to come with this feud.

The fact both teams got interview segments made the match feel way more important which was a nice touch man. Glad you did that, But London & Kendrick using squirt guns on Gen Me was just weird. I get that's their thing but just something about it bugs me, oh well.

It was great to see Gen Me pick up the big victory, Hope you plan to push them far I really like them, Always have, Always will.

Now onto the main event, The match was well written and had a good pace to it. I did not see that ending coming, Roderick Strong in TNA could be fun to see I have not seen anything of his work in over a year but he always seemed like a good wrestler. When they went into the ring I thought for sure Homicide was going to be joining up with them but im glad you didn't. Him and Aries both in the stable would lead to problems because neither would let the other be the true leader.

Bottom line looking forward to seeing where you take things with this new stable you got. Also I think with the next show you NEED to announce 1 or 2 PPV matches, Don't wanna wait much longer on that.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote