Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #7918 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yeah. So I walked into my local cex on friday to find that they had received a shit load of classic post 2001 WWE DVD's. Managed to pick up No Mercy 2002, Backlash 2004, Bad Blood 2004, Unforgiven 2004, Survivor Series 2005, No Way Out 2008 and One Night Stand 2008 for just over 20. I stopped watching after SummerSlam 2002 so this was a real treat for me. Going back for more tomorrow.

Watching in date order and currently on Bad Blood 2004. No Mercy 2002 was decent with a good main event and Backlash 2004 was an absolute cracker in general. One thing that I'm really noticing is how much of a star Orton was back then. Fucking hell, the guy actually had passion and an ounce of charisma. Based on his early showings I can see why Vince placed so much faith in him.

I'm not big into the whole snowflakes thing but thought that this was the most appropriate place to drop this story.

Oh, and talking of Funaki, his interview with Al Wilson during No Mercy 2002 had me in stitches!