Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TEW2013 Announced

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #69 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TEW2013 Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe1985 View Post
What turns people away from TEW and towards EWR? TEW is more for the people who want more control. I played the crap out of EWR when it first came out, but I spend most of my time, when playing these type of games, playing TEW. Just the amount of stuff you can do.

I always plan by booking the PPV, and working backwards.
TEW does give you so much more control, but it takes quite a while to progress and book shows. It does in TEW 05 anyways, I haven't played any of the others.

I'm seriously tempted to give TEW2013 a whirl though when it comes out. Most of these features sound great.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote