Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shawn Michaels vs. Steve Austin after WM 14

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
DegenerateXX
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500DegenerateXX 1001 - 1500
Default Re: shawn michaels vs austin after wm 14

I don't think HBK's presence would have harmed things too much. I do wonder what the AE would be like if Michaels hadn't got injured. I would have enjoyed it more personally. The AE was great, but I always felt it lacked someone. I think IF HBK was there and didn't try to bury anyone, especially The Rock, it would have been beautiful. But I believe Rock and Triple H would still have risen to the top. Especially Triple H.

But, it was for the best the Shawn left when he did, because during his time away he got his life together, so ultimately it was what was best for him and probably the company as well. His politicking was the one thing that could have been very detrimental. I don't know if it was THAT big of an issue or not. I don't really care to worry about it, because Rock went on to become one of the biggest stars in wrestling during that time. And HBK came back as a better man, selflessly putting anyone and everyone over and having the most entertaining era of his career.

So it all worked out well.
John Morrison comes back OR he reaches one million Facebook likes. [X]
Triple H vs Lesnar happens. [X]
Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, or Christian return. [X]
Cena takes time off. []
DegenerateXX is offline   Reply With Quote