Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #99 (permalink)
Meki
simply the best

Meki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

MrMeki's Raw review

Starting off the show with Punk was expected but good. You're developing a unique character in John Laurinaitis which is nice to see. Setting two friends up against each other is also another good idea.

Didn't think Michael and Otunga deserved their shot as Kevin Nash got into the building but didn't matter. Quick fun lil' match.

Good inteview with Striker and Cena

I also really liked the debut of Brodus Clay. Injuring kids hero Mysterio gets you INSTANT heat.

McIntyre aligning with Vickie is something I wanted to happen in real life too so that's a plus.

A long TV match in Kingston vs Punk which I have no problem with. Awesome Truth vs Kingston and Punk should be fun. I'm really hoping you build them up real hard and have this as the main event of Hell in a Cell. In a hell in a cell tornado tag team match.

Also lol at everyone betraying Ryder

Nice match between Truth and Cena here. Alberto Del Rio vs Cena could be good. It should atleast be better than the real life feud.

All in all great show and will be reading Smackdown
Meki is online now   Reply With Quote