Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #98 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

First of all, a big congratulations to you man. I can only wish that my thread is as successful as yours, but still, a lot of things to accomplish for sure It's been pretty awesome man. And looks like that hiatus was actually good for you as you came back a better booker, kudos to you for that. Btw, getting seven reviews on one show? That's unreal! But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're definitely one of the better bookers in the section!

Onto the interviews then - I'm definitely likin' this idea of WWE.com exclusives or what not. Would probably be incorporating this in my thread somewhere down the line. It was good hearing from Hawkins and Primo since I didn't really understand why they would do this to Zack but what they had to say was pretty good. Now that I look at it again, this may be one of the better storylines you've got going on in your thread. These undercard guys are getting some time, breathing fresh air into the WWE scene. A-Ry getting a shot, wooo! Really interesting here, no idea what's gonna happen with this US Title situation but it's definitely intriguing. As for the news, some interesting news to see. You've made Brodus look like a beast taking our Rey. And the callups is something I look forward to, always good to see some new faces in the WWE.

Really Calum? Really? But anyway, Happy birthday to this thread, may it have more to come.

Last edited by Jamjam22 : 10-27-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote