Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #1010 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Book thread.

I've been reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson. Just finished the second book, Deadhouse Gates and really enjoyed it. Love how immersive the worlds are, even if the first book took a while to get into but everything pays off nicely and it has a pretty epic finish. Went and bought the next 3 in the series (10 overall currently) but might try and get into the Jack Reacher series since I've had those books sitting about for a while and they're a bit lighter, plus I don't have as much time lately to get properly into reading with uni work taking up lots of time.