Wrestling Forum banner

You buying Hell In The Cell or downloading it?

5K views 75 replies 67 participants last post by  Mr. Ziggles 
#1 ·
You buying Hell In The Cell and watching it live or downloading it after the event? Im actually gonna buy this one :)

#2 ·
I might buy a WWE PPV one day...if WM comes back to Toronto.

Until then, I'll just DL it. Don't get the obsession with watching it on streams. Normal-HD quality of the PPV are available, within 1-2 hours of the ending of it.

That's the whole reason I signed up for this site in the first place, cause WMZ shutdown and this was best site I could find(and you needed like 10 posts to see links back then so I had to sign up,and look what's happened since....12000+ posts lol)

#5 ·
I never actually buy PPV's so i'll just watch it online. Now a days websites have great quality, it's not worth buying the PPV just to see it on a TV imo.

#66 ·
Watching it on TV for free because we get Hell in a Cell for free in the UK. :)
I've never considered that we get any WWE PPVs that aren't on Box Office for 'free' here, as they're on Sky Sports, which is an additional premium subscription package on top of the subscripton that you already pay just for the privilege of having Sky TV/cable anyway.

That being said, I'll also be watching live on Sky Sports. Had it been on Box Office instead (meaning having to pay an extra £15), I'm not sure I'd have paid for it. I'm intrigued by the main event but Ryback's not proven himself to me as a legitimate draw yet, still too many things I don't like about him having been thrown into a WWE title match this quickly.

#17 ·
Buying it. My brother and I watch it with his buddy and our 2 young nephews who are into WWE. Not that good of a card but it's a good reason to get together and hang out. Really hoping to see Ziggy cashes in the MITB but I've been saying that sense the Monday Night Raw after MITB.

#26 ·
Buying it just rewards the crap they're putting out there at the moment (not that I have to anyway being in the UK). Plus I absolutely hate these gimmick PPVs, the sooner they die the better, a Hell in the Cell match should be a once every two year feud ending event not a yearly PPV. About the only decent stuff on the card is the tag team match and the main event and that's only because I'm curious how the hell they're going to work Punk retaining without ruining Ryback.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.