Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Two Matches Being Locally Advertised For Survivor Series (For Now)
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 05:24 AM
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Two Matches Being Advertised For Survivor Series Locally (For Now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
Kind of doubtful since Cena seems to be more involved with AJ/Vickie now than Punk, but it's plausible.

I hadn't thought of Show costing Ryback the title at HIAC instead of Lesnar, which is why I assume they would feud. Hmmmm.
AJ/Vickie could lead up to Punk actually being the one who nailed AJ, and he being the one who made it look like Cena was behind it just because he hates Cena. This would lead to Punk vs Cena at Survivor Series, with AJ being emotionally tormented by Punk and Cena trying to help her during some of the build up. Also this would make Punk even more hated as he would now act like 'I'm the WWE Champion, i nailed the general manager of Raw! I can do anything i want, they can't fire me because they know they need me! etc. etc.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWillie54 View Post
"Card subject to change"......aka this doesnt mean shit.

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App
Obviously it DOES mean shit, WWE made this the card for a reason, didn't they? They are planning these feuds which is why they are on the card in the first place. Of course they could change but obviously thats what they're planning right now so it does mean something.

Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome