Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Text banner request and all that jazz

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Text banner request and all that jazz

Subject: Hailsabin (to be the main text)
Sub-text to read: Compromise Your Sanity

Size: within the limit. whatever looks good

Link to last request: idk. I know it's been about a year or more.

Colors for banner: I'm thinking on two spectrums here. One thought I had can be darker with an occasional splash of color (maybe a black/green motif) Another was using bright, vibrant colors. Something that really sticks out and can capture vivid imagination. (pinks, yellows, green, etc) At the end of the day I'll accept anything that comes to mind. Simply giving some ideas.

As for the text style, I'm thinking along the lines of more celtic/latin/gothic type for the main text. Sub text could be something different that compliments it. I know it might be a tad confusing since the band has the same name and you might be tempted to just use that text, but I'll hope you can avoid doing so. Unless able to reform it in an original way. Here are some examples of what I was pondering:

Or once again I'll leave it up to the artist to create something special if they find whatever looks good in their opinion. Have fun with it.

Last edited by Hayley Seydoux : 10-28-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote