Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 02:44 AM   #1954 (permalink)
Elijah89
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Elijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Ding, Ding. Here's your winner lol. Ryback isn't getting anywhere near Taker. Why anybody would even entertain this notion is beyond me. It simply and 150 million % isn't happening. Never. Heyman is talking about HHH to get heat and lately, to piss off Vince. That's it. It's hardly cause to believe a rematch is on the cards. From what I remember, Floyd didn't confirm anything. If they do Taker/Cena for 29, by the time 30 rolls along and Brock is gone, Rock is possibly gone, they're going to be fucked. It's the only BIG match they have left involving guys who aren't going anywhere else. I think they'd rather coast with 29 than sacrifice for 30.
This is the same thing I say all the time. WWE would be nuts to have Cena/Taker prematurely. That much is just too damn big. I have been anticipating it since 2009. The Volcano erupts at Wrestlemania XXX. That's how big I think that match is. What happens in that match and whatever ends up being the end result is going to dictate the future of the WWE (especially the future of John Cena). I know you and others are going to laugh at me for saying this: There is no other reason for WWE bringing back The Rock and Brock Lesnar other than to hold off on their WM 30 main event. They are already thinking about that show. Cena and Taker's storylines for Mania's 27-29 are pure fucking filler to me. Plus this match will draw based on the two names involved, it's WM, and Vince is going to promote his ass off for the 30th installment.

Cena/Taker at WM 29? Are you kidding me?
Elijah89 is offline   Reply With Quote