Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Two Matches Being Locally Advertised For Survivor Series (For Now)
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Two Matches Being Advertised For Survivor Series Locally (For Now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmicky View Post
To be fair to Cody and Swagger, they became total bitches the moment they faced Show because Show is is on God-Mode when he's Face. As a Heel, and with Ryback as over as he is, he has a fighting chance. I do think Ryback has a shot at lifting Show as I think he's just better at making himself easier to lift then Tensai and Heyman as half his career has been defined by being lifted by the guy going over.
actually both Rhodes and Swagger actually got a good rub from the Big Show feud. Swagger looked way more credible to the casuals when he injured Big Show repeatedly with the ankle lock back during his reign, he was actually helped by that. Also Rhodes beat Show for the title after Wm, he regained it so it's no big deal. No one ever expected Rhodes to beat Big Show clean anyway.

The people that were ruined by Big Show, the first one that comes to mind is Mark Henry. He was in an awesome reign of terror and then out of all people they chose Big Show to end it, someone Henry had already destroyed, ruined the whole thing for me.

Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764

Last edited by Shawn Morrison; 10-27-2012 at 03:35 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome