Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #6009 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Wow, I didnt know No Surrender was that bad. I almost bought it today, but got Destination X 2012 instead. Cant believe the tag match is bad as well. I thought it would for sure be a MOTYC.

Anyways, got a review.

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle: Destination X 2012

I loved the matches these guys had when Angle came to TNA. All of their matches were 4 plus stars, and if they were not, then they were damn close. I actually have Angle/Joe from Lockdown as my favorite TNA match ever. So that is why I was so excited to hear that they had another match.

The match itself is pretty good, but not on the level of their other matches. I dont know why, because they did a lot in those 15 minutes. Maybe it was the crowd, and maybe it was Joe. He looked a lot slower then he was before. Still, the match has a lot of good moves, and they didnt go overkill with their finishers like in their Turning Point match. I liked that a lot.

Not much story in the match, besides these two just throwing bombs at each other. Its just big move after big move. Not in a bad way though. The pace is good, and the final few minutes are great. I was really happy and surprised that Joe got the clean win over Angle. I mean, I cant remember the last time Joe won a big match.

STARS: ***1/4