Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you wear glasses?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #49 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Do you wear glasses?

Yes, I do my vision is pretty shitty without them. I can't clearly see three feet in front of me with them off. Usually I tend to get eye exams and new glasses every two or three years. Never been a big fan of contacts, as I don't like the idea of poking myself in the eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Has anyone of you ever tried those laser surgeries? I know few people whose vision got like 70% better, or stuff like that. It's expensive though...
I thought about it, but according to my eye doctor it would be a bad idea on my part. I have a thing called alternating estropia where my eyes follow one another. So laser surgery would either increase my chances of going blind or give me severe headaches for the rest of my life. When I get the money though. I do plan on getting the muscle(s) tightened in my eyes to straighten it out. Won't increase/decrease my vision apparently, just the "lazy eye" would go away.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote