Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slender - The Eight Pages

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Slender - The Eight Pages

Me and Froot got all 8. It's hard. Just make sure you start out with the page inside the building, getting it later on is near impossible. then you have to pace your sprints, pace your flash light usage (it's on batteries, plus it attracts slender man).

first time I played I stared right at him because I didn't know what was going on. If you see him just run.

it was more scary once I watched the whole string of youtube videos (I don't recommend it since it will scare you)

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote