Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is anyone a fan of Hardcore?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Is anyone a fan of Hardcore?

I'm a huge Hardcore fan. I love bands like Defeater, Touche Amore, Have Heart, Terror, H2O, SOS, STYG, Casey Jones etc. Some older stuff like Minor Threat, Earth Crisis, Fugazi, GG Allin (If you'd include him in the hardcore genre. I personally consider him a pioneer in the genre in a way)etc. I'm also a fan of La Dispute and a few other bands like that, but some people don't consider them hardcore. Really not a fan of the new bands that have the dubstep breakdowns and auto-tune vocals and stuff, or the guys who do nothing but scream to the extent that they are completely incoherent. It just...isn't hardcore to me. I've always looked at hardcore music as a way to release feelings and emotions and to get a point across. A lot of the newer type bands just don't really do it for me.

Last edited by sXeMope : 10-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.
sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote