Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #6895 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500EmbassyForever 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

DGUSA Heat 2012 Review:

Low Ki vs. Bobby Fish: **3/4
I'm a big fan of Low Ki style, don't see why there's so much hate on him. The match was good to start the show with and kinda reminds me of the opener from Open The Golden Gate between Ki and BxB Hulk.

Mike Cruz vs. Ricochet: **3/4
Cruz looked pretty good here, i'd love to see more of him in DGUDA. Richochet was Richochet and overall it was an enjoyable bout. You can see this match here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idftY...layer_embedded.

Samuray Del Sol vs. Masato Yoshino: **3/4
It was awesome to see an indy show with wrestler botches some moves but still get cheerd and not getting the stupid "you fucked up" chants and tons of boos. Seriously, that crowd was awesome here.

The Scene vs. Masaaki Mochizuki and CIMA: ***1/4
This match was exactly what i wanted it to be, the veterans kicking The Scene's ass.

AR Fox vs. PAC: ***3/4+
Oh man that was great. Wasn't balls to the walls with tons of spots like i thoguht it would, this was a WWE-style match actually and it worked great. Just an awesome match that i'd recommend to everyone.

Triangle Trios Elimination Match - D.U.F. (Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon, and Pinkie Sanchez) vs. Mad Blankey (Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, and Uhaa Nation) vs. Ronin (Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor, and Rich Swann): ***3/4
Holy crap, Pinkie was incredible here. Great match, this had everything i'm a fan of - great spots, some comedy stuff and one Akira Tozawa. Sadly Uahh injured himself here with a over-the-tope dive which hurt the match because everyone were confused, thankfully the match back to normal after the first team got eliminated.

Overall great & short show, fun matches top to bottom and very good double main events.