Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #3384 (permalink)
C3K
---

C3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gorgeous One View Post
I was thinking of starting a be a Booker series, however I would much rather do PPV's in full with recaps and general story lines going into the PPV's than doing individual RAW's and such. I just find writing individual shows tedious and feel like giving in-detail overviews of rivalries leading up to PPV's is much more interesting to me as it picks out the most important parts of shows. I may do the occasional show if I feel it is needed.

Just wanted to know if that was allowed or not.
That's fine. It's your thread so you can do what you wish with it.