Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #3365 (permalink)
iamnotanugget
Learning to break kayfabe

iamnotanugget should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsiamnotanugget should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsiamnotanugget should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
does anyone know where I can watch his shoot interview/out of kayfabe he did just before going to the WWE? the one on his DVD. I really wanna watch it.
Are you talking about the "Stories From the Streets: The Jon Moxley Story" DVD? I tried and tried my best to find this online and couldn't. I just ended up buying the DVD online and it came in the mail yesterday. Judging from the interview he seems like a really chill, easygoing laidback guy with a decent sense of humor. He's been through a lot in his life and it shows. The saddest part was hearing him talk about his father and how he sucked as a dad (I thought he was gonna cry at moments) but I'm glad he eventually developed a better relationship with him. Most surprising part was hearing him talk extensively about his past drug use. I had no idea he was that bad!

Last edited by iamnotanugget : 10-26-2012 at 08:35 AM.