Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #6938 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Quote:
Hello guys. Godfather here. I have no idea who you guys are so please tell me your name and role/character/fake claim in here accordingly asap. Any deliberating throwing for mafia during this game will not be tolerated and will most likely result in us throwing you to the wolves. Bussing is recommended but not enfored, leave grudges out of this game unless need be, if any two of you idiots want to start a 'fake' argument, let me and the others know in the QT so we can discuss the risk vs profit factor in doing so. I don't want to be a solo leader in this organization so any input in kills/role usage will be greatly appreciated. The fake claims you have received are not for your usage only and any hoarding of a fake claim will not be taken lightly. If another mafia partner is in trouble and wants to use your fake claim, let him. We need to work as a cohesive unit in order for our survival this game. Let's try to get some good activity into this thread and let's have a fun game. Good luck guys.
It's funny how serious he sounds. It looks like he didn't know who his teammates were so I'm sure he would have had a different opening post if he had known.