Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #7460 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
They need to take action quick.. The ratings have not been this low since the mid 90's and if this isn't a warning sign for danger then I don't know what is.I'm sure wwe can live off of merch sales but even the ppv buys are down.The problem with wwe right now is that no one is stepping up to change things and that is going to hurt them in the end.WWE is not the only wrestling company that is suffering because tna has been hitting all time lows as well.If wwe does go down I am affraid the entire industry will fall as well.
Have you got any ideas as to how they might do it?