Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who had more power, Hogan or Cena?
View Single Post
post #67 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Who had more power, Hogan or Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x iCame2Play x View Post
Cena has done alot but Hogan has so much more power. Everybody out there has heard of Hulk Hogan. People out there have heard of John Cena but not everyone like Hogan
What does that have to do with power?

Hogan was responsible for wrestling going through 2 boom periods. The power comes into play because he remained the focal point for the better part of 16 years. He refused to put people over and by his own account, demanded more money from Vince after his match with Orton or HBK (can't remember which exactly) and has always brought his buddies with him everywhere he went and threw them into the spotlight, as well as ratting Jesse Ventura's planned "wrestler's union" out to Vince.

Cena, as I said before, is the victim of circumstance, as former writer's have said he wants whats best for business and wants to turn heel but Vince refuses. I've also never heard of Cena refusing to job out in big matches.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome