Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #72 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
You say that now, but given a situation like being lost in the wilderness or a Zombie Apocalypse where hunger actually becomes an issue, you might feel differently.
In a matter of life & death, who wouldn't?

But, I would never be lost in the wilderness because black people don't go to the woods. And a if there was a Zombie Apocalypse, what good would it do for me to hunt animals? If Zombies are going to eat me, I'm fucked regardless.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote