Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #71 (permalink)
I'm a mad dog

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I love meat but I won't hunt and kill for it. Animals in the wild have no choice, as they need to survive. We don't need meat to survive and only eat it because those signals in our brain make us crave it. So, it is somewhat different.
You say that now, but given a situation like being lost in the wilderness or a Zombie Apocalypse where hunger actually becomes an issue, you might feel differently.

My understanding is that humans are omnivorous for a reason. While we 'can' subside on a vegan diet, we operate optimally with a balanced one.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote