Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #67 (permalink)
I'm a mad dog

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Comparing animals attacking in the wild for food is totally different.

You expect a lion to roll up to the drive thru at Wendy's to order their fucking meal?
What's the diff between drive-through and a rabbit on a spit? Aside from the preservatives and whatever other bullshit get put into modern meals. Why am I (not so far removed from an animal myself) held to some higher standard? Fuck that. I'm a hunter/gatherer instinctively and morality has nothing to do with it.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote