Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #2874 (permalink)
DNoD
Learning to break kayfabe

DNoD
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kidd View Post
Has there been any info on the breaking point submission moves and if all submissions are breaking point?
I have the game and no, not every submission is a breaking point submission. What I can tell you is that breaking point subs are harder to win from than in WWE'12 (finisher) but they aren't really hard. The ability to get out of breaking point submissions depends on an in-game bar that increases/decreases but I'm not sure what on yet, lol. If you let a superstar out of a hold, it decreases. Also, the ability to escape from a sub is influenced by how high your 'toughness' (new attribute) is. Submission only works for how much you deal, not how well you can escape. Speaking of attributes, there is another one, it's called 'jump' which basically takes half of the 'agility' attribute from last year. It's how far you can, well, jump or 'fly' across the ring with a diving/springboard move. 'Agility' now only affects how fast you climb the turnbuckle, I think that's it actually. Every other attribute is the same.

Hit ratio allows you to toughen up/weaken body parts. CAW mode in general is pretty much the same, transparency is back, a couple new things, collision still occurs. The new moves are cool, there's this awesome RKO (RKO 2) which is also awesome for an air fin/catching fin.

CAA is meh. Hit detection is all but 100% - a few little problems which may not 'technically' be considered hit detection (even though it's problems with detecting hits lol). AE mode is AWWEEEESSOMMMEE!

Last edited by DNoD : 10-25-2012 at 09:45 PM.
DNoD is offline   Reply With Quote