Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #2552 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Are the attacks supposed to stop after beating Dawnguard? Did anyone go the vampire route at all. Actually played alittle bit today just to do the book trick and get smithing and enchanting to 100. Its weird how everything I do is related to Dead Space now lol. Created a dragonbone bow with a paralyze enchantment and called it the Stasis Bow, a Dragonbone sword with a fire enchantment called the plasma cutter.

My speech is actually pretty high, im surprised its up their naturally instead of the Riften glitch I usually used.
those names are AWESOME!

And I don't think you completely wipe out the vampires by killing the Vampire Lord so it kinda makes sense that vampires would still exist I guess.

sig via CHAMP and ABH

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote