Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #7456 (permalink)
mblonde09
Working on my abs

mblonde09 251 - 500mblonde09 251 - 500mblonde09 251 - 500mblonde09 251 - 500mblonde09 251 - 500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I'll be the first to admit I'm a little bias but I always try to go by facts therefore my bias only comes from me being happy whenever Punk flops. For the "hot topic" here, Punk not being a draw shouldn't even be debated.

On Raw 1000, they had about 6 million viewers and Punk got the ball to run with and he attacked The Rock to turn heel. By next week, half these viewers were gone as expected. And there's no "he didn't get to main event" or "WWE intentionally held him down" excuse to cover this up. Fact that the indy midget* was not a good enough draw to keep the viewers they managed to bring back for that one night. Try explaining that one to everyone that disputes Punk not being a draw!

His segments (with far better proven draws such as Vince or Cena btw) gaining 500k or 1 million viewers that all tuned out in the previous (filler) segments don't mean shit. And before somebody talks about me saying Ryback or whoever else is a draw, I'm only joking there and frankly, I don't care about them. Only thing that matters to me is Punk flopping in becoming what WWE wishes he could be. That's all and I'm not even gonna pretend otherwise.

* = I have nothing against independent (or short) wrestlers. It's just that term fits Punk to a T, so I'll use it when I see fit.
Except it doesn't suit Punk to a T... just how many 6'1 midgets have you seen? It might fit Aries, Bourne or Bryan, but not Punk. You are being ridiculous as per usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.