Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #7451 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
The Wolfpac were pretty much the coolest thing at that time, not just in wrestling, the coolest thing PERIOD. It's going to be hard for WWE or Pro Wrestling in general to ever come up with something as cool and fun to be a part of as nWo Wolfpac. To compare it to anything in modern day Professional Wrestling is just unfair.
No doubt. The Wolfpack still remains one of the greatest things I have seen from Rasslin' TV. They attracted that teens demo like no other with the "cool factor". Besides the fact that it was a group of huge, believable and charismatic superstars, their presentation was perfect. Nobody could have done it that way besides those guys because that's who they really are. The walk to the ring, the sarcastic facial expressions, the "leaning on the ropes" during a promo, the look, the theme, perfect.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 10-25-2012 at 06:42 PM.