Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #6002 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I'm not happy with that "worked shoot" thing about Morgan from last week. Makes me think he might get a push soon. That isn't a good thing in my eyes. Or the eyes of any logical fan of TNA.

Sweet. I know i'm getting a Sabin match that's worth while with that show. I've only recently watched the Monster's Ball so the rest is gonna be a fun revisit.

I'll probably knock out Roode/Aries Hardcore Justice first. To simply put that show to rest. Spoiler alert before review on here: I really didn't think that show was all that good. Average at best. That does beat bad however.