Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #117 (permalink)
JY57
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON

JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: Vickie To Reveal "Concrete Evidence" Of Cena/AJ Affair On Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ray View Post
your positivity is a rarity in a forum full of pessimists.
I dunno. I tried thinking of something but i'm drawing blanks...i'd guess them kissing is the only evidence that could be 100% proof...but they both seemed bemused by the allegations on monday and Cena wouldn't keep bringing it up on twitter if he was innocent...then again, this IS Cena we are talking about.

on another note, AJ has been twitter silent again, if i'm correct, the last time she did that was when she pushed Punk and D Bry through a table...but I might be wrong...
depends if they want to keep AJ Lee a baby-face or turn her heel.

If its a former its some type of set up. if its the latter it will be swerve where she turns on Cena and ends up with Punk (to make their rivalry more heated)