Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #1910 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I don't want to see Taker/Lesnar, and I don't want to see Taker/HHH, and I don't want to see HHH/Lesnar. For Taker/Lesnar, I don't think the match would be all that good. Granted they had a great HIAC match together but it would just be very boring now. Taker/HHH would be overdone, and HHH/Lesnar sucks because they'd already done it and it wasn't great. As a matter of fact the only people I'd care to see Taker have a match with at Wrestlemania are Cena and Punk. Cena is the biggest match Taker has left in him.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote