Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #485 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
If he ends up getting high teens and low 20s then good for UDFK. If he sticks with the low teens then that simply doesn't cut it for a top RB. He will need TDs to stay in the number 5 spot as he will go down when he has his bye week. Which some of the guys around him have already had.
only one player is averaging high teens this season and that's Foster(who I also have ). Every other top back is averaging around 15 points per game, which is around where AP is so I would assume that's he fine so far and that's without many TDs. AP is averaging the 6th points so far, behind Morris by .02 and Spiller(who will slowly fall as well) by 0.01.

he's also not my top back, on other teams he would be, but on mine he's the second top back. And if you have AP has your second top back then I think you're doing something right.

32 Days

Kobe Bryant: 31700 Points
Michael Jordan: 32292 Points